Job Title: Finance Assistant (Level: G3.2)
Duty Station: Kathmandu
Contract Period: 1 year with possible extension
Duties and Responsibilities: The Finance Assistant will be responsible for providing financial and administrative support to the projects of Greenhood Nepal. Specific responsibilities are outlined below:
1) Maintain the accurate financial records, management of data, and appropriate filing of financial documents and reports
2) Carry out regular payments with the necessary documentation
3) Verify and process requests for cash advances, reimbursements, and purchase orders
4) Prepare the monthly financial report based on the accounting application, with necessary evidence (invoices, bank exchanges, etc.)
5) Support and facilitate all the necessary organizational financial audits
6) Perform other duties as assigned by the Greenhood Nepal
Minimum Qualification Requirements: Education: Intermediate in Management, Finance or related disciplines with good knowledge of financial accounting and administration
Experience: At least one year of experience working in account keeping, procurement administration in a nonprofit organization, and working with accounting software, e.g. Tally
Competencies: Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to draft budget for programs, track the expenses, and prepare financial reports.
Salary: As per the rule of Greenhood Nepal
Application instructions: Interested candidates are requested to send their application and recent CV in a single document named as “last name first name-FA” to [Email hidden. Click Apply to start your application.] by 15 November 2020. Only shortlisted candidates will be informed.
Greenhood Nepal is committed to achieving workforce diversity. All the applications will be treated with confidence and equal priority.
No telephone inquiries will be entertained and any inappropriate inquiries might automatically disqualify the candidate from further processing.
Please note our recruitment and job posting services are subject to change without notice.